Reggae Spice Smashburgers
contributed by Reggae Spice Brand Ambassador Cookinwidkunchi
- 2 tbsp Reggae Spice Sweet and Sassy Marinade
- 1 tbsp Reggae Spice Hot and Spicy Marinade
- Booyah Jamaican Seasoning
- 2 lbs Ground Chuck 80/20 blend
- *favorite burger toppings
Need some topping inspo? Try These!
- Grilled/Caramelized onions
- Crispy onions
- Grilled bell peppers
- Garlic aioli
Mix Reggaespice instant wet marinade into ground chuck. Be sure not to overwork the meat as this will cause the meat to break apart when forming into burger patties.
To form patties, make meatball-sized balls with your meat. On your griddle or preferred burger cooking surface, place your formed meat onto the cooktop and flatten with an iron press, or back or spatula. Cook your burgers until the edges begin to crisp. Flip burger patty and add cheese.
Remove as the cheese melts and top your burgers with your favorite toppings.