Get that restaurant-quality flavor from the comfort of your own home. This recipe is for any wanting to create the perfect ribs from their own oven.
1 rack of pork ribs
Marinade of choice (African Curry Jerk and Authentic Jamaican Jerk are our favorites)
-2 tsp for Hot & Spicy per pound
-4 tsp for Sweet & Sassy per pound
BooYah Dry Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Sprinkle BooYah on both sides of ribs
- Spread marinade evenly on both sides of ribs
- Place ribs on a cookie sheet and bake at 300°F for 1 hour
- Remove ribs from oven and place on tinfoil.
- Apply a thin layer of BBQ sauce to the entire meat-side of ribs.
- Wrap ribs in tinfoil.
- Bake for an additional 30 min at 300°F
- Serve and Enjoy!