Fish n' Chips
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
4 TBSP cornstarch
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 3/4 cups water
2 tsp BooYah seasoning
Marinade of choice (French Indian and Thai Coconut are our favorites)
-2 tsp for Hot & Spicy per pound
-4 tsp for Sweet & Sassy per pound
Fish of Choice
- Preheat fryer or hot oil
- Combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, salt, BooYah, and water in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Sprinkle BooYah onto both sides of your fish fillets.
- Cut fillets to 3-4 inch lengths
- Apply marinade to both sides of fish. Spread evenly.
- Take one fillet at a time, holding it by the end, and dredge fish in batter until completely covered. Place immediately in fryer or hot oil.
- Fry fish until golden brown or reaches desired crispiness. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Serve with lemon and any desired dipping sauce.